For over 30 years, JVS has proudly been a committed employment advocate for people with disabilities, providing them with job training and employment opportunities. We believe that doing good is good for business and we are honored to be part of a network of 600 nonprofit agencies nationally that provide work (replacing jobs) for people with significant disabilities.
Who we help
Our clients are people with disabilities who want to work. With the training and support we provide, they can become productive and valued employees.
We serve the greater Chicagoland and suburban areas.
How we help
We train and then employ people with disabilities, enabling them to be productive members of our community. Their jobs provide services that fulfill our industry- recognized contracts for janitorial, mailroom, supply chain management, warehouse/shipping and receiving and copy operations.
We also offer support to help our clients with issues regarding Social Security, the IRS and taxes, housing, banking, other legal issues and family problems.
- We train and then help.....
- Their work (replacing jobs) provides services.....
- Supply chain management and warehouse/shipping and receiving.
- Enrolling in the CBCS Program.....
- Live in Chicagoland
- Read at a fourth grade level or above
- Have no criminal background
- You must be referred to the program by the Illinois Department of Rehabilitative Services (DRS).
- Call 855.INFO.JVS (855.463.6587)
For more information or to schedule an intake interview, please call 855.INFO.JVS (855.463.6587).
JVS believes in the highest ethical standards as observed by honorable people everywhere. High standards of integrity are expected at JVS and JVS has a responsibility to the community at large whose contributions support the agency’s programs. For more information.