Networking for the life of your career
The Jewish Employment Network, or JEN, provides networking opportunities, strategic career coaching and job placement assistance through one-on-one and group sessions, panels of speakers and networking events to help Jewish community members learn, connect, build skills and find jobs. JEN has connected thousands of Jewish job seekers with Jewish and other employers since 1991.
…if you are Jewish and you live in the Chicago metropolitan area. The program serves
- middle- and upper-level managers and professionals
- young professionals entering the workforce for the first time
- people re-entering the workforce after time away
How it works
JEN is a cooperative partnership between JVS, more than 60 affiliated congregations, the Chicago Board of Rabbis, and the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago. JEN participants learn new job hunting techniques, brush up on interviewing and other skills, make connections, and find jobs through
- workshops and expert panels
- networking events
- support and strategy groups
- job leads from the JEN Alumni Network (members who obtained employment and are now committed to helping other JEN members do the same)
- links to peers and mentors in the Jewish community
For links to helpful community resources, click here.
For more information about JEN, please call 855.INFO.JVS (855.463.6587) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.