Become a licensed pharmacy technician in 12 weeks
Check out the FREE Pharmacy Technician Training program at JVS Chicago
Why become a pharmacy technician?
- You’re looking for a marketable skill in a growing industry
- The demand for pharm techs is expected to increase by 20% from 2012 to 2022—faster than other occupations. Occupational Outlook Handbook
- It’s interesting and challenging: pharmacy technicians primarily help licensed pharmacists dispense prescription medication. They also perform many other duties in the pharmacy.
What is it? The Pharmacy Technician Training program
- provides 12 weeks of hands-on training by nationally certified pharm-tech instructors
- includes a 120-hour internship
- results in a State of Illinois pharmacy technician license
- includes job readiness training and career counseling
- prepares participants for the Pharmacy Technician board exam for national certification
Pharm Tech training is for income-eligible adults in the Chicago metropolitan area.
Our program partners help clients obtain internships and job placements.
- CVS Health
- Mt. Sinai Hospital
Call 855.INFO.JVS (855.463.6587) or email us at email@example.com.
Income eligibility will be determined during assessment.
Pharmacy Technician Training Program
3033 W. Touhy
Chicago, IL 60645