Helping young adults build a career
Looking for a job?
Gain experience now!
Individuals aged 16-24 are eligible if they:
- Live in Cook County
- Are highly motivated to find a job or begin their career
- Have a documented disability
- Are authorized to work in the US
- Meet all program eligibility requirements
What will JVS do?
Match skills, abilities and interests to a competitive employment opportunity for long-term success.
Services may include:
- Job placement and retention services
- Individual assessment
- Customized job search and interview preparation
- Access to all JVS Chicago services
- Referrals to other community services