Looking for a job?
Need help enrolling in school?
Want to find a training program?
JVS Chicago Youth Services help youth gain academic and workplace skills.
Then JVS may be able to help you!
If you live in Cook County, are between the ages of 16 and 24, are currently out of school and highly motivated to become successfully employed, our staff can help you:
- Implement success strategies and employment plans
- Learn the best techniques for getting and keeping a job
- Properly and effectively complete applications, resumes and interview preparation
- Coordinate a paid work experience for you in your community that is related to your job goal
- Obtain academic tutoring and transportation assistance
- Explore training programs and career goals
If you or someone you know is:
- Between the ages of 16 & 24
- Lives in Cook County
- Not currently in school
- Highly motivated to work
- Meets income guidelines and faces obstacles in becoming employed
For links to helpful community resources click here.