JVS Chicago Youth Services help youth gain academic and workplace skills.
Youth and young adults aged 16-24 are eligible if:
- They live in Cook County
- They are from families that meet low-income guidelines
- They are highly motivated to find a job or continue their education
- They are authorized to work in the US
- They face challenges, which could include one of the following:
- A disability or other barrier to success
- Pregnancy or parenting
- High school dropout
What will JVS Chicago do?
Each youth receives a unique employment or education plan. Services may include:
- Customized job search and interview preparation
- Job placement and retention services
- Academic tutoring
- Short-term, paid and un-paid on-the-job internships
- Access to all JVS Chicago services
- Referrals to other community services
- Instruction on a self-travel
- Assistance with tuition and child care when appropriate
For links to helpful community resources click here.
How do I sign up?
To learn more about JVS Chicago Youth Services or to schedule an interview, please call 847.412.4300 or email email@example.com.